Steps to Add:
- Go to Blogger Dashboard in your blogger account.
- Click on the Edit HTML button to extract your blog template.
- Search for </body> using Ctrl+F.
- Copy the following code and paste the code above it.
/*Pin button by mybloggerbuzz.com*/
var bs_pinButtonURL= "https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-1kX6yd73evg/Ug5PuLPFpzI/AAAAAAAABjU/YQ3tMyBlgOw/h120/mybloggerbuzz-pin.png";
var bs_pinButtonPos = "center";
var bs_pinPrefix = "";
var bs_pinSuffix = "";
- You almost done!
- If your template had already loaded with the jquery library file, leave the coding which is highlighted with red color before adding it to your blog.
- You can change the position of the hover pinterest button on the image by replacing center with any of the following one.
- Change the pin button image by replacing above colored url with url of your reference image.
- You can add some text above or below all the images by adding your text here.
For suffix - var bs_pinSuffix = "insert your suffix text here"
Step 5: Click on Save template button.
Additional to that, If you want to exclude or block any of the image in your blog, use the following code.
Place Your Image Tags Here </div>
That's the simple tutorial to add the Pin buttons to all Blogger posts images. Feel free to comment below and share your experience with us till then Peace, Blessings and Happy Pinning.