blogging then we realise that our blog is not professional looking like other blogs. Blogger Default Templates has a simple look and they are not SEO friendly as they are not updated a single time from many years. Visitors also wants to watch the blog having professional looks. So we have to move to a third party template which was designed by others or by us. So today we are discussing about a very easy topic for beginners that how can we change our blogger blog template?
Where to Download Templates?Below I have listed popular Blogger Templates blog which provides SEO Friendly and Professional looking Blogger Templates:
How to Change Template?
First You have to download your favourite third party template from above listed sites and use its .xml file to change your template.
- Log in to your Blogger account.
- Now click on the drop down menu and choose Template.
- Press Backup/Restore button located at the top right corner.
- First you should download your existing template as a backup. So, click on “Download full template” button.
- Now click on Choose File button and choose your new template which you want to apply to your blog.
- Once you select your template, simply click on Upload button for final step.
- You are done!
So that's the easy steps for beginners to change blogger blog template. Now It's your turn to share this post with your fiends and write your views in comments till then Peace, Blessings and Happy Changing.