blogger could possibly had migrate their blogger account together with Google+ account making the online connectivity with blogger easier. As well as, you are usually gifted with several benefits like Google+ comments and much more ways to bring your blogger up together with Google+. Today, all authors are using a publisher/author box giving a straightforward description around the writer with the post content. If you happen to be adding a simple pre-designed author box of your blogger design, it will simply display your default profile no matter who is the author. If your website is acquiring many authors, that will not be sufficient. And when your web site has greater than 6 as well as 8 authors, it'll be difficult to help introduce your customized publisher boxes for those creators of these studies with your blogger design. It would be done nonetheless it usually takes lots of time and efforts to design author box for every author. To ensure that, we're able to merely display their particular Google+ publisher profile below the blog posts which is concluded by simply getting an effective tick-mark. Looks quite easy? Let's go ahead.
How to Add?
For adding the Google+ author profile below the posts in blogger, follow these easy steps :
- Log in to your blogger account.
- Proceed to the Layout tab.
- On the blog posts widget, click on the edit button.
- Put the tick mark on "Show Google+ Author Profile Below Posts"
- Click on save button
- You are done
- An rel author link for all authors
- Automatically loads your Google+ image and your bio description to the widget
- Easy installation and easy uninstallation.
If you Don't Want to Show It On Pages?
For limiting the display of this author profile only on post pages, follow these simple steps which involves adding some code inside your template
- Go to the blogger templates tab.
- Click on Edit HTML button
- Find for 'author-profile' [including the quote]
- Now find the following line of code which is located there.
- Add the code given below the line mentioned above.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
- Add " </b:if> after the last code of div of author profile [ find carefully].
- Click on Save Template button.